Sugg Sister Designs
Chloe and Evie are the “sisterpreneurs" behind Sugg Sister Designs. They are designing and selling many different items such as baby blankets, baby carseat ponchos, scarves, and much more!
Below are many different styles of car seat ponchos.
Chloe, 12, has created them with safety and style in mind!
What's a carseat poncho?
* Carseat ponchos are reversible blankets double layered with fleece, providing extra warmth for your baby. A reversible design gives you the ability to flip the cover over in the event of a spill.
* Carseat ponchos save time getting in and out of the car! The traveling poncho quickly slips over your child’s head, so no more fussing with large bulky coats!
* Unlike blankets, a baby can’t kick off a poncho.
* Most importantly, ponchos are safe to use OVER buckled seatbelts! Say goodbye to bulky winter coats. Studies show, coats are not safe to wear under seat belts. Ponchos drape over buckles and seatbelts, leaving no room for belt slack in carseats or strollers.
* Makes the perfect baby gift!